The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Patrick Foley. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Patrick Foley has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Patrick Foley is a New York based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for fifteen years. During his career, he was registered with five different securities firms.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (2004-2007)
- MetLife Securities (2004-2011)
- Citizens Securities (2011-2015)
- MSI Financial Services (2015-2017)
- MML Investors Services (2017-Present)
- In September 2009, a customer alleged that Patrick Foley recommended an unsuitable variable life insurance policy. This case was settled for $219,618 in damages.
- In July 2019, a customer alleged that Patrick Foley misled him regarding how long he was supposed to pay premiums. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking his money to be refunded.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Patrick Foley, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.