The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Ronald Cole. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Ronald Cole has been the subject of multiple customer complaints.
Ronald Cole was a New Jersey based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-one years. During his career, he was registered with three different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Merrill Lynch (1994-2004)
- Morgan Stanley (2004-2010)
- UBS Financial Services (2010-2015)
- In August 2010, a customer alleged that Ronald Cole made unsuitable and unauthorized trades in their account. This case was settled for $24,000 in damages.
- In December 2018, a customer alleged that Ronald Cole made unauthorized withdrawals from their account and converted the funds for his own personal use. This case was settled for $172,420 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Ronald Cole, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.