The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Mark Senofonte. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Mark Senofonte has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Mark Senofonte is presently operating as a New Jersey based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-seven years. During his career he has been registered with thirteen different securities firms.
- Pruco Securities (1990-1992)
- The Prudential Life Insurance Company of America (1990-1992)
- PFS Investments (1992-1993)
- North American Management (1993)
- Investnet Corporation (1993-1994)
- United Planners Financial Services (1995-1996)
- IFMG Securities (1996-2003, 2005-2007)
- Quick & Reilly (2003-2004)
- AXA Advisors (2004)
- IFMG Securities (2004)
- Allstate Financial Services (2004)
- The Investment Center (2004-2005)
- Cetera Investment Services (2007-Present)
- In November 2010, a customer alleged that Mark Senofonte failed to provide full disclosure at the time of sale for a particular security. This case was settled for $26,455.
- In June of 2018, a customer alleged that Mark Senofonte made material misrepresentations and recommended unsuitable securities. This case was settled for $11,000.
- In July 2019, a customer alleged that Mark Senofonte closed their accounts and stole their funds. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $75,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Mark Senofonte, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.