The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Clifton Roberts. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Clifton Roberts has been the subject of multiple customer complaints and an employment termination.
Clifton Roberts is presently operating as a Texas based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for fourteen years. During his career, he has been registered with nine different securities firms.
- Charles Schwab & Co. (2000)
- Morgan Stanley (2000-2001)
- Multi-Financial Securities Corporation (2001)
- Oppenheimer Funds Distributor (2001-2002)
- National Planning Corporation (2002)
- Walnut Street Securities (2004-2005)
- Chase Investment Services (2006-2012)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (2012-2014)
- LPL Financial (2014-2018)
- Cetera Investment Services (2019-Present)
- In November 2008, a customer alleged that Clifton Roberts made poor recommendations and poorly manged their account. This case was settled for $40,000.
- In November 2010, a customer alleged that Clifton Roberts made an unsuitable recommendation regarding a mutual fund investment.
- In April 2018, Clifton Roberts was terminated from his position at LPL Financial. This was due to allegations that he violated LPL Financial’s policies regarding outside business activities.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Clifton Roberts, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.