The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Johnny Guan. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Johnny Guan has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Johnny Guan is a New Jersey based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for ten years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (2009-2012)
- National Securities Corporation (2012-2016)
- Aegis Capital Corp. (2016-Present)
- In April 2016, a customer alleged that Johnny Guan recommended unsuitable investments, made material misrepresentations, and managed their account negligently. This case was settled for $7,200 in damages.
- In December 2019, a customer alleged that Johnny Guan recommended unsuitable investments, over-concentrated their account in said investments, executed unauthorized transactions, and breached his fiduciary duty. This case is presently pending. The customer is seeking $70,100 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Johnny Guan, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.