The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Carlos Rodriguez. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Carlos Rodriguez has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Carlos Rodriguez was a Texas based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirteen years. During his career, he was registered with two different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- UBS Financial Services (2002-2006, 2009-2015)
- Merrill Lynch (2006-2009)
- In October 2014, a customer alleged that Carlos Rodriguez executed unauthorized trades, executed unsuitable trades, and made material misrepresentations.
- In September 2015, a customer alleged that Carlos Rodriguez stole his money. He also alleged that he executed unauthorized trades and recommended unsuitable securities.
- In May 2017, customers alleged that Carlos Rodriguez churned their account, made material misrepresentations, and made highly unsuitable recommendations to invest in options, mutual funds, and private securities. This case was settled for $500,000 in damages.
- In November 2018, customers alleged that Carlos Rodriguez executed unauthorized trades and recommended highly unsuitable investments that included options trading, unsuitable bonds and mutual funds, oil and gas MLPs, and private investments away from the firm. This case is currently pending.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Carlos Rodriguez, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.