The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Michael Flynn. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Michael Flynn has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Michael Flynn is a Louisiana based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for forty years. During his career, he has been registered with seven different securities firms.
- Combined Equity Securities (1979-1980)
- A.G. Edwards & Sons (1979-1981)
- Prudential-Bache Securities (1981-1984)
- E.F. Hutton & Company (1984-1988)
- Lehman Brothers (1988-1993)
- Citigroup Global Markets (1993-2009)
- Morgan Stanley (2009-Present)
- In November 2005, a customer alleged that Michael Flynn breached his fiduciary duty, made material misrepresentations and omissions, recommended unsuitable holdings, committed fraud, and breached contract.
- In September 2017, customers alleged that Michael Flynn violated FINRA rules, recommended unsuitable investments, breached his fiduciary duty, and handled their account negligently.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Michael Flynn, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.