The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Eladio Santiago. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Eladio Santiago has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Eladio Santiago is a Maryland based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-one years. During his career, he has been registered with five different securities firms.
- Merrill Lynch (1998-2008)
- Citigroup Global Markets (2008-2009)
- Morgan Stanley (2009-2012)
- UBS Financial Services (2012-2018)
- Cambridge Investment Research (2018-Present)
- In August 2019, an attorney, on behalf of an investor alleged that Eladio Santiago recommended unsuitable investments and mismanaged their accounts. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $350,000 in damages.
- In February 2020, a customer alleged that Eladio Santiago recommended unsuitable investments and mismanaged their accounts. This case is also currently pending.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Eladio Santiago, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.