The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Bradley Taylor Pace. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Bradley Taylor Pace has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Bradley Taylor Pace was a Florida based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-five years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms. He is not currently working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Quick & Reilly (1991-1995)
- TD Waterhouse Investor Services (1996-2001)
- A.J. Pace & Co. (2001-2011)
- LPL Financial (2011-2016)
- In July 2006, a customer alleged that Bradley Taylor Pace placed them in an unsuitable partnership. This case was settled for $50,000 in damages.
- In July 2018, a customer alleged that Bradley Taylor Pace recommended a highly unsuitable REIT investment. The customer also alleged that Pace misrepresented the liquidity of the REIT investment.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Bradley Taylor Pace, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.