The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Larry Gregurash. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Larry Gregurash has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Larry Gregurash is an Indiana based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- Pruco Securities (1996-2002)
- ONB Investment Services (2002-2005)
- Invest Financial Corporation (2005-2009)
- LPL Financial (2009-Present)
- In August 2015, customers alleged that Larry Gregurash misrepresented terms of a variable annuity.
- In July 2016, more customers alleged that Larry Gregurash misrepresented features of a variable annuity. This case was settled for $15,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Larry Gregurash, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.