The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Sebastian Wyczawski. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Sebastian Wyczawski has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Sebastian Wyczawski is a New York-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-one years. During his career, he has been registered with five different securities firms.
- Seaboard Securities (1998-2001)
- Milestone Financial Services (2001-2006)
- Liberty Partners Financial Services (2006-2010)
- Cape Securities (2010-2015)
- Joseph Stone Capital (2015-Present)
- In March 2004, a customer alleged that Sebastian Wyczawski executed unauthorized transactions. This case was settled for $37,500 in damages.
- In June 2018, a customer alleged that Sebastian Wyczawski committed common law fraud, breached his fiduciary duty, managed their account negligently, breached contract, recommended unsuitable investments, and over-concentrated their account. This case was settled for $17,500 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Sebastian Wyczawski, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.