The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Ryan Tarjanyi. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Ryan Tarjanyi has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Ryan Tarjanyi is a Pennsylvania based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for eight years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- Proequities (2012-2016)
- Bankers Life Securities (2016-2018)
- Trustmont Financial Group (2018-Present)
- In January 2018, a customer alleged that Ryan Tarjanyi forged their signature on an index annuity surrender document. This case was settled for $120,000 in damages.
- In March 2018, he was terminated from his position at Bankers Life Securities following allegations that he was not truthful during an internal investigation.
- In February 2019, customers alleged that they purchased unsuitable annuities based on Ryan Tarjanyi’s recommendation. This case was settled for $141,275 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Ryan Tarjanyi, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.