The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Jesse Krapf. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Jesse Krapf has been the subject of a customer dispute during his career.
Jesse Krapf is a New York-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for eleven years. During his career, he has been registered with ten different securities firms.
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (2008, 2016-2019)
- John Thomas Financial (2008-2010)
- Brookstone Securities (2010-2012)
- Aegis Capital Corp. (2012)
- C.K. Cooper & Company (2012-2013)
- IAA Financial (2013-2014)
- Legend Securities (2014-2015)
- Colombus Advisor Group (2015)
- Benchmark Investments (2019)
- Spartan Capital Securities (2019-Present)
In October 2018, a customer alleged that Jesse Krapf managed their account negligently and breached his fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $165,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Jesse Krapf, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.