The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Regina Onkst. According to her publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Regina Onkst has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of her career.
Regina Onkst is a Kentucky based securities broker. She has worked in the securities industry for thirty-five years. During her career, she has been registered with ten different securities firms.
- Private Ledger Financial Services Incorporated (1984)
- E.F. Hutton & Company (1984-1988)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton Inc. (1988-1989)
- Painewebber Incorporated (1989-1993)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (1993-1997)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (1997-1998)
- A.G. Edwards & Sons (1999-2006)
- Morgan Stanley (2006-2009)
- UBS Financial Services (2009-2018)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (2018-Present)
- Most of the complaints against Regina Onkst were received in 1998 and had similar allegations. These complaints were from customers alleging that Onkst purchased unsuitable Flagstar Bonds through Prudential. These cases were settled for a grand total of $53,500 in damages.
- In February 2019, a customer alleged that Regina Onkst managaged their account negligently, breached contract, and breached her fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $51,575 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Regina Onkst, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.