The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Paul Curnes. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Paul Curnes has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Paul Curnes is a West Virginia based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- Parker/Hunter Incorporated (1999-2005)
- Janney Montgomery Scott (2005-2010)
- Cetera Advisor Networks (2010-2014)
- Wesbanco Securities (2014-Present)
- In March 2014, a customer alleged that Paul Curnes failed to follow instructions to sell bonds and buy stock. This case was settled for $4,674 in damages.
- In December 2017, a customer alleged that Paul Curnes violated numerous securities laws, NYSE rules, and FINRA rules. This case was settled for $45,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Paul Curnes, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.