The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Michael Todd Hogan. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Michael Todd Hogan has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Michael Todd Hogan is a Minnesota based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-nine years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- The Prudential Insurance Company (1989-1993)
- Pruco Securities (1989-1994)
- Fortnis Investors (1994-1999)
- Voya Financial Advisors (1999-Present)
- In June 1999, a customer alleged that Michael Todd Hogan engaged in unauthorized trading. They also alleged that they did not received the required forms that accompanied transactions.
- In July 2017, a customer alleged that products were misrepresented by Michael Todd Hogan and that the recommendations he made were unsuitable. This case was settled for $164,455 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Michael T. Hogan, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.