The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Matthew Paolucci. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Matthew Paolucci has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Matthew Paolucci was a Colorado based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for nineteen years. During his career, he was registered with seven different securities firms.
- Janus Distributors (1993-1996)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (2001-2004)
- American Express Financial Advisors (2001-2004)
- Valic Financial Advisors (2004-2007)
- Geneos Wealth Management (2007-2013)
- American Independent Securities Group (2013-2016)
- Cuna Brokerage Services (2016-2019)
- In July 2016, customers alleged that Matthew Paolucci recommended highly unsuitable investments in the oil and gas sector.
- In September 2017, customers alleged that Matthew Paolucci recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $74,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Matthew Paolucci, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.