The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of former securities broker Lance Gilden. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Lance Gilden has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Lance Gilden was a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty years. During his career, he was registered with eight different securities firms.
- Monroe Parker Securities (1994-1995)
- Parker Bromley (1997)
- David Lerner Associates (1997-2003)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (2003-2012)
- J.P. Morgan Securities (2012-2014)
- Cetera Advisors (2014)
- FSC Securities Corporation (2014-2016)
- National Securities Corporation (2016-2017)
- In October 2008, a customer alleged that Lance Gilden made poor recommendations.
- In July 2014, Lance Gilden was discharged from his position at J.P Morgan Securities following allegations that he forged customer signatures on trade forms. He was officially sanctioned by FINRA in December 2015 following the allegations. He was fined $5,000 and suspended from acting as a securities broker in any fashion for a period of three months.
- In October 2014, a customer alleged that Lance Gilden misrepresented a variable annuity investment.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Lance Gilden, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.