The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Keith Kordich. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Keith Kordich has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Keith Kordich is a Florida based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he has been registered with six different securities firms.
- Ladenburg, Thalman & Co. (1998-2001)
- Gruntal & Co. (2001-2002)
- Ryan Beck & Co. (2002-2007)
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company (2007-2011)
- Morgan Stanley (2011-2019)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (2019-Present)
- In January 2001, a customer alleged that Keith Kordich made material misrepresentations, breached his fiduciary duty, and breached contract. This case was settled for $9,500 in damages.
- In April 2013, customers alleged that Keith Kordich excessively traded their account. This case was settled for $43,000 in damages.
- In February 2019, customers alleged that Keith Kordich recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $50,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Keith Kordich, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.