The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Gregory Adamo. Gregory Adamo was a New Jersey based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirty-one years. During his career, he was registered with seventeen different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker.
- First Jersey Securities (1983-1984)
- Creative Securities Corp. (1984-1985)
- Shelter Rock Securities Corp. (1985)
- Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co. (1985-1986)
- Philips, Appel & Walden, Inc. (1986-1988)
- J.T. Moran & Co. (1988-1990)
- Jonathan Foster & Company (1990)
- Gruntal & Co. Incorporated (1990)
- Jesup & Lamont Securities (1990-1991)
- Eagle Financial Group (1991)
- Meyers Pollock Robbins (1991-1992)
- Nutley Securities (1992-1993)
- Greater Metropolitan Investment Services (1995-1997)
- The Concord Equity Group (1997-2003)
- The Investment Center (2003-2011)
- National Securities Corporation (2011-2013)
- Allstate Financial Services (2013-2017)
Gregory Adamo’s publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report shows that his career came to an end when he was discharged from his position at Allstate Financial Services. This termination followed allegations that he did not perform appropriate due diligence when opening a customer account.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Gregory Adamo, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.