The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Joseph Derrico. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Joseph Derrico has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Joseph Derrico is a New York-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for fifteen years. During his career, he has been registered with ten different securities firms.
- Gunnallen Financial (2004-2006)
- J.P. Turner & Company (2006-2008)
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (2008-2009)
- Mercer Capital (2009), Brookstone Securities (2009-2012)
- International Assets Advisory (2012-2014)
- Alexander Capital (2014-2015)
- Woodstock Financial Group (2015-Present)
- In December 2008, a customer alleged that Joseph Derrico executed unauthorized trades. This case was settled for $58,750 in damages.
- In October 2018, a customer alleged that Joseph Derrico recommended unsuitable investments, over-concentrated their account, engaged in unauthorized trading, and excessively traded their account. The customer is seeking $76,039 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Joseph Derrico, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.