The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Gerald Repasz. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Gerald Repasz has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Gerald Repasz is an Illinois based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-four years. During his career, he has been registered with six different securities firms.
- Midamerica Management Corporation (1985-1992)
- Fortis Investors (1992-1998)
- SII Investments (1998-2002)
- Berthel, Fisher & Company Financial Services (2002-2013)
- Ausdal Financial Partners (2013-Present)
- In September 2016, a customer alleged that the alternative investments that he purchased between 2005-2010 were unsuitable and misrepresented to him by Gerald Repasz. This case was settled for $20,000.
- In October 2017, a customer alleged that Gerald Repasz recommended the highly unsuitable UDF III and IV. This case was settled for $26,500 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Gerald Repasz, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.