The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Fadi Soliman. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Fadi Soliman has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Fadi Soliman operated most recently as a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he was registered with five different securities firms.
- Olde Discount Corporation (1996-2000)
- Morgan Stanley (2000-2007)
- UBS Financial Services (2007-2014)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (2014-2017)
- IBN Financial Services (2018-2019)
- In September 2017, an attorney, on behalf of a customer, alleged that Fadi Soliman excessively traded the customer’s account, recommended inappropriate investments, and executed unauthorized trades. This case was settled for $25,000 in damages.
- In January 2018, a customer alleged that Fadi Soliman charged them inappropriate mutual fund sales charges.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Fadi Soliman, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.