The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker David Kraft. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, David Kraft has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
David Kraft was a Florida based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-five years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms.
- UBS Painewebber (1993-2001)
- Morgan Keegan & Company (2001-2007)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (2007-2012)
- Morgan Stanley (2012-2019)
- In December 2007, a customer alleged that David Kraft recommended unsuitable closed-end funds and executed these transactions without authorization.
- In November 2015, a customer alleged that David Kraft misrepresented mutual fund investments. This case was settled for $40,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with David Kraft, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.