The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Joseph Peggs. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Joseph Peggs has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Joseph Peggs is a Florida based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-four years. During his career, he has been registered with eleven different securities firms.
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (1984)
- Integrated Resources Equity (1984-1989)
- Ekistic Securities (1986)
- Fortis Investors (1989-1998)
- FFP Securities (1998-2001)
- NFP Securities (2001-2002)
- Jefferson Pilot Securities (2003)
- Woodbury Financial Services (2003-2009)
- AXA Advisors (2009-2013)
- Planmember Securities (2013-2015)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (2015-Present)
- In June 2003, a customer alleged that Joseph Peggs falsely guaranteed the future value of a life insurance contract. This case was settled for $50,000 in damages.
- In May 2017, a customer alleged that Joseph Peggs executed unauthorized trades. This case was settled for $38,221 in damages.
- In February 2019, a customer alleged that Joseph Peggs placed them in an unsuitable holding. This case was settled for $15,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Joseph Peggs, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.