The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Daniel Pimental. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Daniel Pimental has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Daniel Pimental is a Massachusetts based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-six years. During his career, he has been registered with eight different securities firms.
- Gruntal & Co. (1992-1997)
- Hambrecht & Quist (1997-2000)
- J.P. Morgan Securities (2000-2001)
- Jefferies & Company (2002-2003)
- Credit Suisse Securities (2003-2007)
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. (2007-2008)
- Raymond James Financial Services (2009-2015)
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (2015-Present)
- In May 2008, a customer alleged that Daniel Pimental recommended investments that were inconsistent with their stated objectives. This case was settled for $14,138 in damages.
- In January 2020, customers alleged that Daniel Pimental recommended unsuitable investments, executed unauthorized trades, and churned their accounts all while making material misrepresentations about how he was managing their accounts. This case is currently pending.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Daniel Pimental, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.