The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Dale Krueger. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Dale Krueger has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Dale Krueger was a Michigan based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirty-two years. During his career, he was registered with seven different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Merrill Lynch (1983-1991)
- The Trading Desk (1991-1993)
- Sigma Financial Corporation (1991-2005)
- Broad Street Securities (2005-2009)
- Alternative Wealth Strategies (2009-2011)
- Harrison Douglas (2011)
- Moloney Securities Co. (2011-2015)
- In August 1989, a customer alleged that Dale Krueger recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $89,752 in damages.
- In April 1992, a customer alleged that Dale Krueger breached contract, recommended unsuitable investments, and handled their account negligently. This case was settled for $140,000 in damages.
- In May 1994, a customer alleged that Dale Krueger committed fraud and breached his fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $60,000 in damages.
- In March 2004, a customer alleged that variable annuities and REITs purchased on Dale Krueger’s recommendation were unsuitable. This case was settled for $332,500 in damages.
- In March 2007, a customer alleged too much margin interest was charged to their account managed by Dale Krueger. This case was settled for $17,500 in damages.
- In March 2012, a customer alleged that Dale Krueger made unsuitable recommendations, made material misrepresentations, and failed to conduct due diligence. This case was settled for $60,000 in damages.
- In September 2017, Dale Krueger was officially sanctioned by FINRA. The findings in this matter state that he accepted funds from customers at his member firm to purchase collectible medals. He allegedly failed to differentiate the funds meant for the medals from his own holdings, and wound up using a portion of the funds to make unauthorized loans and commission payments to third parties. Due to these alleged actions, Dale Krueger was bared by FINRA from acting as a securities broker in any fashion.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Dale Krueger, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.