The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Christopher Montgomery. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Christopher Montgomery has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Christopher Montgomery is a Texas based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- A.G. Edwards & Sons (1997-1998)
- UBS Financial Services (1998-2008)
- Citigroup Global Markets (2008-2009)
- Morgan Stanley (2009-Present)
- In April 2005, a customer alleged that Christopher Montgomery recommended an improper variable annuity switch and then aggressively invested the sub-accounts. This case went to arbitration, where the customer was awarded $165,000 in damages.
- In December 2017, a customer alleged that Christopher Montgomery misrepresented municipal bonds.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Christopher Montgomery, please contact Oakes & Fosher of a free and private consultation.