The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Andrew Bloom. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Andrew Bloom has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Andrew Bloom is an Illinois based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for seventeen years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- Morgan Stanley DW (2001-2003, 2009)
- Citigroup Global Markets (2003-2009)
- B.C. Ziegler and Company (2009-2012)
- B. Riley Wealth Management (2012-Present)
- In November 2014, a customer alleged that Andrew Bloom omitted material information when soliciting them to purchase a bond that later defaulted. This case was settled for $24,241 in damages.
- In March 2018, a customer alleged that Andrew Bloom made unsuitable recommendations and negligent misrepresentations. This case was settled for $65,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Andrew Bloom, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.