The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Allen Schreiber. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Allen Schreiber has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Allen Schreiber is a California based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-one years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- Citigroup Global Markets (1998-2009)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (2009-2019)
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (2019-Present)
- In May 2010, a customer alleged that Allen Schreiber made unsuitable trades. They also alleged that he made excessive trades in his accounts to generate higher commissions. This case was settled for $35,000 in damages.
- In December 2018, a customer alleged that a living benefit rider on his variable annuity, that Allen Schreiber had recommended, was not of use to him due to the annual required minimum distributions.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Allen Schreiber, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.