The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Michael Depasquale. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Michael Depasquale has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Michael Depasquale is a New Jersey-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-eight years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- 1717 Capital Management (1991-2008)
- Nationwide Securities (2008-2010)
- M. Holdings Securities (2010-Present)
- In April 2018, a customer alleged that they were misled by Michael Depasquale regarding the risks and fees associated with an annuity purchase.
- In August 2018, a customer alleged that Michael Depasquale made several misrepresentations regarding various insurance policies. The alleged transgressions taking place between 2003 and 2018.
- In December 2018, another customer alleged that Michael Depasquale made multiple misrepresentations between 2003 and 2018 regarding several insurance policies.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Michael Depasquale, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.