The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Abed Lulu. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Abed Lulu has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Abed Lulu was a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for seventeen years. During his career, he was registered with twenty-two different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Rickel & Associates (1997)
- Royce Investment Group (1997)
- Duke & Co. (1997-1998)
- D.L. Cromwell Investments (1998)
- Schneider Securities (1998)
- Joseph Stevens & Company (1999)
- Cambridge Capital (1999)
- Tasin & Company (1999-2001)
- Harrison Securities (2001-2003)
- Continental Broker-Dealer Corp. (2003-2004)
- LH Ross & Company (2004)
- S.W. Bach & Company (2004)
- Benson York Group (2004-2006)
- New Castle Financial Services (2006-2007)
- Clark Dodge & Co. (2007-2009)
- Global Arena Capital Corp. (2009-2011)
- Liberty Partners Financial Services (2011-2012)
- B.B. Graham & Company (2012)
- Global Arena Capital Corp. (2013)
- Laidlaw & Company (2013-2015)
- Rockwell Global Capital (2015)
- Worden Capital Management (2016)
In August 2017, a customer alleged that Abed Lulu recommended unsuitable securities and excessively traded their account. The alleged transgressions taking place between 2014 and 2015. This case was settled for $23,000 in damages.
Abed William Lulu was eventually barred by FINRA from acting as a securities broker in any fashion.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Abed Lulu, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.