The law firm of Oakes & Fohser is presently investigating the possible misconduct of former securities broker William Henry Watson. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, William Henry Watson has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
William Henry Watson operated most recently as a Wisconsin based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirty-two years. During his career, he was registered with fifteen different securities firms.
- G.W. Courtney (1982)
- Anchor National Financial Services (1982-1986)
- The Planner’s Securities Group (1986-1987)
- L.R. Pegram Securities Corporation (1987-1988)
- Strategic Equities Corporation (1988-1991)
- Investment Architects (1991-1992)
- Brookstreet Securities Corporation (1993-1996, 2001-2007))
- Centennial Capital Management (1996-1999)
- North Coast Securities (1999-2000)
- Western International Securities (2000-2001)
- Syndicated Capital (2007-2008)
- Morris Financial (2008-2009)
- Choice Investments (2009-2011)
- Finance 500, Inc. (2011-2014)
- Freedom Investors Corp. (2014-2015)
- In May 2015, a customer alleged that William Henry Watson recommended an inappropriate investment. This case was settled for $36,000 in damages.
- In January 2017, a customer alleged that William Henry Watson misrepresented material details, breached his fiduciary duty, engaged in Texas securities fraud, handled their account negligently, and breached contract. This case was settled fro $45,000 in damages.
- In January 2019, customers alleged that William Henry Watson recommended an inappropriate investment. This case was settled for $161,653 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with William Henry Watson, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.