The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Sudesh Jain. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Sudesh Jain has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Sudesh Jain is a Florida based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-three years. During his career, he has been registered with just two different securities firms.
- NYLIFE Securities (1985-2016)
- MML Investors Services (2017-Present)
- In January 2011, a customer alleged that Sudesh Jain did not explain the terms and conditions of the variable universal life policies he purchased. This case was settled for $3,384 in damages.
- In April 2016, a customer alleged that Sudesh Jain made unsuitable investment recommendations and made material misrepresentations. This case was settled for $23,429 in damages.
- In April 2016, a customer alleged that Sudesh Jain misled him regarding the terms of a whole life policy. This case was settled for $19,606 in damages.
- In March 2018, more customers alleged that they were misled by Sudesh Jain. They also alleged that Jain took loans from their two Fixed annuities without their permission. This case was settled for $28,244 in damages.
- In November 2018, a customer alleged that a product she purchased on Sudesh Jain’s recommendation was inappropriate given her situation. This case was settled for $11,487 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Sudesh Jain, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.