The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Simon Joseph. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Simon Joseph has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Simon Joseph is a Virginia based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for ten years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- ING Financial Partners (2008-2009)
- AXA Advisors (2009)
- Morgan Stanley (2009-2016)
- BB&T Securities (2016-Present)
- In September 2016, a customer alleged that Simon Joseph executed unauthorized trades in their account. This case was settled for $70,000 in damages.
- In October 2019, Simon Joseph was officially sanctioned by FINRA. The findings in this matter state that he exercised discretion in customer accounts without having proper written authorization. Due to these alleged actions, Simon Joseph was fined $10,000 in damages and was suspended from acting as a securities broker in any fashion for a period of thirty business days.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Simon Joseph, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.