The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of former securities broker Sean Lanci. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Sean Lanci has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Sean Lanci was a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twelve years. During his career, he was registered with seventeen different securities firms.
- KSH Investment Group (2002)
- Brockington Securities (2003)
- Shelman Securities Corp. (2003)
- Independent Securities Investors (2004-2005)
- ITRADEDIRECT.com Corp. (2005, 2007)
- Westpark Capital (2005-2007)
- VFinance Investments (2007-2010)
- Charles Morgan Securities (2010)
- Global Arena Capital Corp. (2010-2011)
- Cladwell International Securities (2011-2012)
- Obsidian Financial Group (2012)
- Rockwell Global Capital (2012-2013)
- John Thomas Financial (2013)
- Corinthian Partners (2013-2015)
- J. Streicher Capital (2015)
- Rothschild Lieberman (2015)
- First Standard Financial Company (2016)
In October 2016, a customer alleged that Sean Lanci breached contract, handled their account negligently, violated the Florida Securities and Investor Protection Act, violated the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices, and breached his fiduciary duty. This case went to arbitration where the customer was awarded $210,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Sean Lanci, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.