The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Russell Blum. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Russell Blum has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Russell Blum is presently operating as a Florida based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-five years. During his career, he has been registered with seven different securities firms.
- IDS Marketing Corporation (1984)
- Lehman Brothers (1984-1993)
- Salomon Smith Barney (1993-2001)
- Prudential Securities Inc. (2001-2003)
- Wells Fargo (2003-2015)
- Suntrust Investment Services (2015-2018)
- International Assets Advisory (2018-Present)
- In May 2016, a customer alleged that Russell Blum over-concentrated their account in speculative securities. The customer also alleged that Russell Blum misrepresented material facts about said securities. This case was settled for $25,000 in damages.
- Also in May 2016, a customer alleged that Russell Blum unsuitably recommended he hold investments that in turn resulted in losses.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Russell Blum, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.