The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Roger Klinger. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Roger Klinger has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Roger Klinger was an Indianapolis based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Merrill Lynch (1995-2001)
- Wachovia Securities (2001-2008)
- Raymond James & Associates (2008-2011)
- RBC Capital Markets (2011-2018)
- In January 2009, a customer alleged that Roger Klinger recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $50,000 in damages.
- In August 2009, customers alleged that Roger Klinger set up a margin account without their consent. The customers also allegedly that Klinger misrepresented the management of their account and omitted the fact that the account was being heavily traded on margin in an aggressive manner. This case was settled for $75,000 in damages.
- In November 2011, a customer alleged that Roger Klinger recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $18,000 in damages.
- In February 2018, a customer alleged that Roger Klinger executed unauthorized trades, over-concentrated their account, and recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $33,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Roger Klinger, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.