The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Roberto Montano. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Roberto Montano has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Roberto Montano was an Illinois based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for six years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms. He is not currently working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Signator Investors (2009-2010)
- Fifth Third Securities (2011-2013)
- U.S. Bancorp Investments (2013-2015)
- Waddell & Reed (2015-2016)
- In July 2017, a customer alleged that Roberto Montano placed them in unsuitable securities and made material misrepresentations. This case was settled for $17,500 in damages.
- In September 2019, a customer alleged that Roberto Montano misrepresented the features of a variable annuity and that this annuity was highly unsuitable. This case is presently pending. The customer is seeking $20,697 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Roberto Montano, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.