The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Robert Charles High. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Robert Charles High has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Robert Charles High was an Arizona based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for sixteen years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Edward Jones (2002-2003)
- Banc One Securities Corporation (2003-2005)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (2005-2012)
- First Financial Equity Corporation (2012-2019)
- In July 2006, a customer alleged that Robert Charles High failed to disclose fees concerning the sale of a mutual fund. This case was settled for $10,052 in damages.
- In August 2011, a customer alleged that Robert Charles High failed to follow instructions regarding a variable annuity investment. This case was settled for $28,883 in damages.
- In June 2013, a customer alleged that Robert Charles High made material misrepresentations about their account activity. This case was settled for $4,326 in damages.
- In March 2019, a customer alleged that Robert Charles High misappropriated their funds. This case was settled for $145,827 in damages.
- In February 2019, the FBI began an investigation into the above mentioned allegations of forgery and fund misappropriation.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Robert Charles High, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.