The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Robert Allan Mann. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Robert Allan Mann has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Robert Allan Mann is a New York based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-three years. During his career, he has been registered with six different securities firms.
- GKN Securities (1997)
- Cambridge Capital (1997-1998)
- Kirlin Securities (1998-2005)
- S.W. Bach & Company (2005-2007)
- Maxim Group (2007-2018)
- National Securities Corporation (2018-Present)
- In June 2001, a customer alleged that Robert Allan Mann recommended unsuitable securities, made material misrepresentations, breached contract, breached his fiduciary duty, executed unauthorized trades, committed fraud, engaged in an unsuitable use of margin, and churned their account. This case was settled for $61,000 in damages.
- In October 2014, a customer alleged that Robert Allan Mann purchased unsuitable securities on her behalf and charged her excessive commissions. This case was settled for $12,500 in damages.
- In January 2020, a customer alleged that Robert Allan Mann engaged in unsuitable investment practices. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $175,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Robert Allan Mann, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.