The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Perry Gallagher. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Perry Gallagher has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Perry Gallagher is a California based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-five years. During his career, he has been registered with eight different securities firms.
- Dan Witter Reynolds (1983-1985)
- E.F. Hutton & Co. (1985-1988)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton (1988)
- Bateman Eichler Hill Richards Incorporated (1988-1990)
- Triquest Financial (1990-2001)
- Wedbush Securities (2001-2012)
- GBS Financial Corp. (2012-2013)
- Western International Securities (2013-Present)
- In June 2004, a customer alleged that Perry Gallagher breached his fiduciary duty, breached contract, handled their account negligently, and engaged in financial elder abuse. This case was settled for $50,000 in damages.
- In November 2008, a customer alleged that Perry Gallagher handled their account negligently, recommended unsuitable securities, churned their account, engaged in unauthorized trading, made material misrepresentations, and engaged in fraud. The alleged transgressions taking place between July 2001 and March 2008. This case was settled for $72,500 in damages.
- In November 2017, a customer alleged that they sustained losses between February 2013 and August 2017. The actual charges have not been disclosed; however, this case was settled for $38,500 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Perry Gallagher, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.