The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Paul Gordon. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Paul Gordon has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Paul Gordon is a New Jersey-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-seven years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- J.B. Hanauer & Co. (1982-2009)
- RBC Capital Markets (2009-2016)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (2016-Present)
- In December 2000, a customer alleged that Paul Gordon had purchased a corporate bond for him that was misrepresented and unsuitable. This case was settled for $13,500 in damages.
- In August 2002, customers alleged that Paul Gordon converted their funds, breached his fiduciary duty, breached contract, engaged in common law fraud, engaged in consumer fraud, violated the New Jersey Securities Act, and violated the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. This case was settled for $40,980 in damages.
- In November 2017, an attorney, on behalf of a customer, alleged that Paul Gordon recommended the purchase of municipal bonds even though the client showed no interest in taking on any unnecessary risk in the period of 2010 to 2014. This case was settled for $5,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know have lost money investing with Paul Gordon, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.