The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Nicholas Schiano. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Nicholas Schiano has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Nicholas Schiano is a New York based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for eighteen years. During his career, he has been registered with eleven different securities firms.
- G&L Partners (2001-2005)
- Gunnallen Financial (2005-2006)
- J.P. Turner & Company (2006-2007)
- E*Trade Securities (2007-2008)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (2008-2010)
- Citigroup Global Markets (2010-2011)
- Brookstone Securities (2011-2012)
- Joseph Gunnar & Co. (2012-2013)
- Legend Securities (2013-2016)
- Worden Capital Management (2016-2017)
- Spartan Capital Securities (2017-Present)
- In August 2017, a customer alleged that Nicholas Schiano executed unsuitable transactions on their behalf. This case was settled for $35,000 in damages.
- In April 2019, a customer alleged that Nicholas Schiano made material misrepresentations, handled their account negligently, and breached his fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $32,500 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Nicholas Schiano, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.