The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Kirk Balin. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Kirk Balin has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Kirk Balin is a Washington based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for seventeen years. During his career, he has been registered with five different securities firms.
- Edward Jones (2002-2003)
- Sunamerica Securities (2003-2005)
- Sagepoint Financial (2005-2009)
- Securities Services Network (2009-2013)
- LPL Financial (2013-Present)
- In June 2014, a customer alleged that Kirk Balin failed to follow instructions and executed an unauthorized trade.
- In September 2018, a customer alleged that Kirk Balin recommended unsuitable investments and breached his fiduciary duty in connection with the purchase of five investments that included non-traded REITs. This case was settled for $14,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Kirk Balin, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.