The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Kevin Palmer. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Kevin Palmer has been the subject of customer disputes and an employment termination.
Kevin Palmer was an Arizona based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirty-two years. During his career, he was registered with four different securities firms.
- Painewebber Incorporated (1985-1994)
- Merrill Lynch (1994-2001)
- First Montauk Securities (2001-2008)
- First Allied Securities (2008-2018)
- In October 1994, a customer alleged that Kevin Palmer failed to inform them that their investment in mega food senior notes were junk bonds. This case was settled for $16,610 in damages.
- In May 2000, a customer alleged that Kevin Palmer recommended they purchase unsuitable securities. This case was settled for $31,500 in damages.
- In February 2018, Kevin Palmer was terminated from First Allied Securities. This was due to allegations that he exercised discretion in two client accounts without the firm’s approval.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Kevin Palmer, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.