The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Kenneth Hutkin. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Kenneth Hutkin has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Kenneth Hutkin is a New York based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-one years. During his career, he has been registered with nine different securities firms.
- Weaver Johnson & Company (1985)
- Hamilton, Grant & Company (1985-1987)
- Oppenheimer & Co. (1987-1993)
- Beacon Securities (1994)
- Thomas James Associates (1994)
- First Montauk Securities (1997-2008)
- First Allied Securities (2008-2010)
- Morgan Stanley (2010-2018)
- Wedbush Securities (2018-Present)
- In June 1992, a customer alleged that Kenneth Hutkin recommended unsuitable investments and churned their account. This case was settled for $130,000 in damages.
- In June 1993, a customer alleged that Kenneth Hutkin churned their account and recommended unsuitable bonds. This case was settled for $23,000 in damages.
- In October 2008, a customer alleged that Kenneth Hutkin overcharged debt securities. This case was settled for $52,958 in damages.
- In September 2018, Kenneth Hutkin was discharged from his position at Morgan Stanley following allegations that he engaged in unapproved outside business activities.
- In February 2020, a customer alleged that Kenneth Hutkin recommended unsuitable investments. This case is currently pending.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Kenneth Hutkin, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.