The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Jingbo Pan. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Jingbo Pan has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Jingbo Pan is a New York based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twelve years. During his career, he has been registered with seven different securities firms.
- World Group Securities (2007-2009)
- Cetera Financial Specialists (2009-2013)
- Berthel, Fisher & Company Financial Services (2013)
- Financial West Group (2014)
- International Assets Advisory (2014-2018)
- Axiom Capital Management (2018-2019)
- Coastal Equities (2019-Present)
- In September 2019, a customer alleged that Jingbo Pan handled their account negligently and breached his fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $20,000 in damages.
- In November 2019, a customer alleged that Jingbo Pan breached his fiduciary duty and handled their account negligently. This case is presently pending. The customer is seeking $125,000 in damages.
What Does This Mean?
The relationship between investors and securities brokers can only exist if there is trust. The reason that investors trust their broker is because they known that brokers are obligated to always act in their customers’ best financial interests–no matter what. This obligation is also known as the broker’s fiduciary duty. Broker’s who breach this duty work toward the erosion of that trust, which works toward the downfall of the broker/investor relationship.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Jingbo Pan, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.