The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of former securities broker Jerry Westling. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Jerry Westling has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Jerry Westling was a Georgia based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for forty-two years. During his career, he was registered with fifteen different securities firms. Jerry Westling is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Shearson, Hammill & Co. (1973-1974)
- Merrill Lynch (1974-1990)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (1979-1982)
- Dain, Bosworth Incorporated (1982-1984)
- Craig-Hallum (1984-1987)
- Summit Investment Corporation (1987-1988, 1989-1991)
- Miller & Schroeder Financial (1988-1989)
- Pruco Securities (1991-1992)
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America (1991-1992)
- Washington Square Securities (1992-1997)
- Walnut Street Securities (1997-2002)
- Sammons Securities Company (2002-2012)
- Dempsey Lord Smith (2012-2015)
- Cape Securities (2015-2016, 2018)
- In March 1994, a customer alleged that Jerry Westling made material misrepresentations and recommended unsuitable investments. This case went to arbitration, where the customer was awarded $46,110 in damages.
- In March 2018, a customer alleged that a product Jerry Westling sold them was unsuitable based on the fees that came when trying to withdraw funds. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking an undisclosed amount in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Jerry Westling, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.