The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of former securities broker Jerome Poole. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Jerome Poole has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Jerome Poole operated most recently as a Delaware based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for forty years. During his career, he was registered with eight different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Capital Placement Services (1978-1981)
- Manequity, Inc. (1978-1989)
- Wharton Equity Corporation (1989-2002, 2004-2007)
- Mony Securities Corporation (2002-2004)
- Invest Financial Corporation (2007-2008)
- Kovack Securities (2008-2017)
- Berthel, Fisher & Company Financial Services (2017-2018)
- In April 2012, a customer alleged that Jerome Poole recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $47,000 in damages.
- Jerome Poole was recently terminated from his position at Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services in June 2018 due to a failure to submit necessary client account forms and broker/dealer change forms to the compliance department.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Jerome Poole, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.